In 2011, China's exports are expected to achieve 15% Yixie growth, the annual import and export volume is expected to more than 25 billion U.S. dollars.
Data suggest that:
● At present,digital thermometer the global medical device market is the total size of the international pharmaceutical market accounted for 42%;
● Global consumption of drugs and medical equipment ratio is about 10:7; Europe, America, Japan and other developed countries and regions have reached 1:1.02;
clinical thermometer ● China's medical equipment import and export scale from 100 billion USD to 20 billion U.S. dollars in just 5 years;
● 2010, China's medical equipment exports to $ 14,699,000,000; imports amounted to $ 7,957,000,000, all time high record;
● 2010,ear thermometer China's exports of medical products for the month were $ 1,225,000,000, the same year in November and December exports have exceeded 1.4 billion;
● 2010, digital blood pressure monitor the "cotton wool, gauze, bandages, gauze," "masks, massage apparatus," "corrected visual acuity (eye protection) supplies," the proportion of total exports of 23.38%; "mobile medical vehicle," "Medical α, β, γ-ray applications "," blood transfusion equipment "," ECG recorder "," artificial joint "," orthopedic or fracture apparatus, "" first aid kit, kits "significant growth in exports were 424.24%, 218.71% , 101.24%, 86.4%, 83.93%, 50.44% and 50.26%;
● 2010, the "other medical, surgical or veterinary X-ray applications", "color ultrasound diagnostic apparatus", "other disabilities to compensate for wear or defects in the apparatus implanted in the body", "X ray tomography instrument", "other medical, surgical or veterinary instruments and apparatus ",," other needles, catheters, cannulae and the like "," X ray generator, check with the furniture "," magnetic resonance imaging device "," use of optical ray Spectrometers, spectrophotometers and spectrographs, "" endoscopy, "imports of up to 611 million, 583 million, 544 million, 503 million, 501 million, 4.4 million, 436 million, 4.3 million, 354 million and 222 million ;
● 2011, China is expected to reach 15% Yixie export growth, the annual import and export volume is expected to more than 25 billion U.S. dollars.
According to Chinese Medicine News reports Beijing News reporter MA Yan health insurance from the China Chamber of Commerce has received the message, in 2010, China's strong growth in total import and export of medical devices, for the first time broke the 200 billion mark for the "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" hand in a a satisfactory answer. The scale of China's import and export of medical equipment from 100 billion USD to 200 billion U.S. dollars, in just 5 years!
China Medical Insurance Association, according to customs statistics: imports and exports of medical devices in China in 2010 amounted to $ 22,656,000,000, an increase of 23.47%. Among them, the export value of $ 14,699,000,000, an increase of 20.05%; imports amounted to $ 7,957,000,000, an increase of 30.35%. Both exports and imports to make history record, the import growth rate 10.3 percentage points higher than the export growth. Overall, medical devices in China in 2010 maintained large foreign trade surplus, the cumulative trade surplus amounted to $ 6,742,000,000.
Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of health insurance medical devices in China Cao Steel told reporters that at present, global consumption of medicines and medical equipment ratio is about 10:7, while in Europe, America, Japan and other developed countries and regions have reached 1:1.02, the global medical device market has been the total size of the global pharmaceutical market accounted for 42%, and a tendency to expand. Output value of China's medical equipment industry in 2010 exceeded 100 billion yuan mark for the first time, a lot of medical equipment production scale of the column in the world. In 2010, China's exports of medical products for the month were $ 1,225,000,000, of which 11 months and 12 months of exports have exceeded 1.4 billion, which shows that the international market of medical products in China increasingly dependent on high.