December 9,, China resources shares on investors finally breathed a sigh of relief. This day, China resources its 4 listed companies and donge huarun san-jiu donkey-hide gelatine, ShuangHe pharmaceutical, WanDong medical released simultaneously shareholding modification announcement to say: China resources medicine group will be targeted issuance to the north medicine holding 28% equity, to get north medicine holding a wholly owned subsidiary of Beijing pharmaceutical investment management (Hong Kong) company and north of the north medicine medicine investment holding group the equity of 49%. China electronic thermometer manufacturer The reporter understands, after shareholding modification, huarun group company hold huarun medicine group 72% equity, holding the rest of the north medicine holding 28% equity, 4 listed companies and the actual control for Chinese people still China resources corp.
It is reported, current huarun medicine through the north medicine group hold ShuangHe pharmaceutical 280 million shares of the rights and interests of all the 49.12% of shares issued;China medical thermometer Hold WanDong medical 111 million shares of the rights and interests of all the 51.51% of shares issued; And through the vanguard medicine holding hold 63.59% of the total equity of the injected China resources, digital blood pressure monitor through the chocolates investment company indirectly holds 23.14% of the total stock of donge. digital thermometer manufacturer Reporters noticed that equity changes, China resources has promised to completed within three years medicine plate whole appears on the market, now seems to have enter the deep-water area.
"In fact, this is the inevitable choice."digital thermometer The mechanism to the fund management company medical researchers WangZhiHang told reporters, China resources is the change of the internal equity is to further integration of resources, merger by absorption chocolates, China resources of medical asset scale became more big, accord with whole listing in Hong Kong expected. In fact, this September, north the medicine the holding 49% of the equity group north medicine to turn, to hold 100% of the rights of its subsidiaries overseas investment chocolates. After the shareholding modification, north medicine group "outflow" 49% equity was also huarun firmly income bursa, China resources in four companies listed on the leading position of the force.
More important, China resources of the department of internal equity changes are also the big the core competitiveness of the DaoBi. At present WanDong medical and Shanghai medical equipment factory in the X-ray machine field is the second of ranked first in enterprise. September 7,, the first time China resources to its assets for competition with the sword: for in WanDong clear medical instruments of the only operation platform. Analysts forecast, the future China resources medicine industry will be integrating into five big business platform: Chinese medicine, chemical medicine, medical equipment, health care products and pharmaceutical circulation. "However, China resources, a subsidiary of anhui huayuan worldbest medicine will be how to integrate? As a health products business platform for the donkey-hide gelatine donge it lacks the integration of the relevant assets, such as some concrete operating how to give consideration to the interests of all parties, the m&a test a vanguard of management wisdom."